This page serves as a source for information about how this subject is applicable to World 42 Roleplay. It may contain Lorebending information and such should not be considered 100% Jagex canon.
Ents are race of tree-like sentient beings that inhabit, with a fair deal of rarity, the world of Gielinor. Ents are the guardians of nature, being manifestations of nature themselves.
Ents are beings of pure nature. They were brought to Gielinor by Guthix during his travel due to the ents home world rejecting them and their neighbors, moss giants. Today ents still reside on Gielinor, with very little having tasks in either protecting the balance of Gielinor, or selling seeds for their own shops.
- Ents were worshipers of the late god of balance, Guthix.
- Ents were brought to Gielinor to tend the trees during the First Age.
- The foliage of an ent changes depending on the climate of their environment.
- There is a sub-species of ent for every kind of tree.
- Ents have a deep love for all creatures of the natural world.
- Ents have an especially powerful level of care for trees.
- Ents are extremely rare, when compared to the massive tree population of Gielinor.
- Ents are most commonly found in temperate forests.
- Ents could be killed easily with fire, or freezing environment.
- Ents can be considered very strong due to their size, and structure.
- Ents are able to grow buildings.
- Ents have such aptitude with their craft and art.
- Ents are able to sense things within the nature around it, may be it destroyed or not.
- An example of this is Quercus, who can track the movements of gods followers within the wilderness.
- It is unknown whether ents can speak with trees, or other plants.
- It is unknown if they can extend the roots on their body.
- It is unknown if they can regrow their body.
- There are different appearance of ents, the summoning familiar ents are one example.
- It is unknown if ents are born by other trees, or by themselves.