The House of Vale is a Misthalinian noble family mostly signifigant for the reign of Tarquin de Vale, an old King of Misthalin, who was favored by the people for refusing to be a puppet ruler, and reinstalling Ehrick Elderon as King of Misthalin, however, Tarquin divided the monarchy in two, creating a diarchy leadership role in the government.
Before the rule of Tarquin, the Vale's kept a low profile as nobles in Asgarnia and Misthalin, those in Asgarnia keeping ranks in the White Knight Order, while those in Misthalin established a few banks in the kingdom. During Tarquin's reign, they held a family seat within the city, and his eldest brother, Marquis de Vale, was one of three Lords of Varrock.
Vales of AsgarniaEdit
- Sir Sabryn de Vale, Adept of the White Knight Order. First cousin of Tarquin de Vale.
- Nicholas Vale, Captain of the Seaguard and Resident of Port Sarim, brother of Tarquin.
Vales of MisthalinEdit
- Tarquin de Vale, former King of Misthalin.
- - Vittorio de Vale, former Lord Mayor of Port Sarim, son of Tarquin.
- - Narcissa de Vale, married to Virius Vekon.
- Lord Marquis de Vale, banker of Misthalin.